This Saturday, March 25th from 7:30pm – 10pm(+) at the Community Hall, drink, eat and be merry at our Wine and Cheese!
(but please walk, don’t drive)
Tickets are $10 per person at the door, and wine and/or beer are purchased separately; cheese and other goodies will be available to eat.
Hope to see you there!
This Saturday, February 25th from 11am – 2pm at the Community Hall come celebrate Winter (or chinook) with your Neighbour.
- Oatmeal Buffet Bar, with a wide selection of fun, tasty toppings
- Fruit, Coffee and Juice available as well
- Hopefully skating on the Rink
- Roasting Marshmallows
A few more volunteers are required for the event. Some of the positions that need to be filled are as follows;
- Set up the Hall, Tables, Chairs, Make Coffee, etc.
- Make Oatmeal, Supplies / recipe provided; crock pot required
- Clear the Hall, Take down the Buffet, Put Tables and Chairs away, etc.
To Volunteer please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Calgary will be hosting two upcoming information sessions regarding City initiated land use redesignations (rezonings) of specific residential properties in Banff Trail and Capitol Hill. These redsignations are to implement recent changes to the Banff Trail Area Redevelopment Plan (ARP) and the Capitol Hill portion of the North Hill ARP.
Location: Banff Trail Community Hall, 2115 20 Ave NW
Dates: Wed., Feb. 15, 2017 *and* Wed., Feb. 22, 2017
Time: 6pm to 8:30pm