The Banff Trail Howler is a monthly newsletter that is printed and
delivered to Banff Trail houses, apartments, and businesses. We happily welcome any and all contributions, including letters to the editor, photos, stories, poems, or anything else!
The submission deadline is the 5th of the month (to submit for next month). Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions must be complete upon receipt. Electronic format is preferred. Submitters are responsible for any permissions that may be required.
- The author’s full name and contact information must accompany all submissions. Only the author’s name will be published.
- Community and editorial control of all BTCA content submitted to both the Howler and BTCA website rests with the editor(s) under the direction of the BTCA Board of Directors.
- The BTCA editor(s) is not expected to do any further work on submissions that have not come through the Board of Directors. The BTCA editor(s) may refuse to send for publication any submission.
- If your submission is published, it will be printed as-is. Please check it for spelling and grammar.
- Please limit submissions to 200 words.
- Please keep submissions or responses relevant to Banff Trail Community.